Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wanna See An Envelope?


Well, I have sent out quite a few letters since my last post, but today it finally occurred that: I remembered to scan it before sending it, I had time to do so before the mail came today (I'm too fidgety about mail to wait till tomorrow) and I had access to a scanner (albeit just a weenie little Wilkinson Center one). So here is an example of a more or less typical letter envelope, sent out to my dear friend Tamarra. I didn't have her address, so at this point I had just written what I knew of it. That works out well anyway because I'm not sure how keen anyone is on having the address of their place of residence blogged for all the world (or at least my very limited scope of visitors) to see. So all that this is missing is her address and the red pen spiky blob I drew around it. Anyway. Hooray for delicious, delightsome correspondence! I have to make sure not to post this before she gets it!







Also, today an Elder in the MTC Bookstore accidentally told me that I'm his favorite cash register. I told him I'm just glad I'm
somebody's favorite cash register.

That is all.

3 comments:

laura said...

You are my favorite cashier and envelope decorator! This is amazing. I'm so glad you scanned it.

Deedles said...

oh my goodness, the giraffe with the teeth is the best!

Jocelyn said...

You're a cash register?